martedì 25 ottobre 2011

VIDEO CHIC - have you seen Valentina?





The fragrance.
From this sensual, insolent beauty, this blatant femininity that eludes conventions, two master perfumers, Olivier Cresp and Alberto Morillas, created a fragrance as a tribute to today’s Valentino woman. With attitude, sophistication and unexpected characteristics, the bouquet of Valentina blends an irreverent Italian floral oriental in which each facet reveals a paradox. Calabrian bergamot is a hymn to exuberance and freshness, shaken up by the insolence of white Alba truffles. In their trail, jasmine, Amalfi orange blossom and tuberose celebrate radiant beauty, while being offset by the rebellious delight of wild strawberries. Finally, the nobility of cedar is seduced by the captivating sensuality of amber... Valentina marks out a solar, unexpected trail, classic yet modern



The muse.

Synthesized in a refined bouquet of fragrances, the ingredients that define the femininity and uniqueness of the Valentino woman have inspired a new perfume called Valentina that was conceived as couture style and a signature element of distinction that expresses a feminine ideal. Valentina is beautiful, radiant with charms belonging to a modern heiress. She is seductive, sophisticated , unconventional, charismatic . She creates her own style. She sets home in a classical Roman Palazzo but there is nothing she likes more than feeling the heart beat of the vivid city of Rome. She is the only protagonist of a hypnotic, bewitching story full of references and allusions to legendary figures of Italian fashion and cinema. Valentina comes to life in the advertising campaign for the perfume shot by David Sims and the TV film directed by Johan Renck along the dark and secret streets of a sumptuously deserted, nocturnal Rome.


LA BOTTLE.


Freja Beha Erichsen. 


The Danish beauty, rocking sexy waves and little black dress with ruffled details, plays the mischievous heiress Valentina in the charming ad. Jumping off a balcony, she skips out on a lavish ball, hides from her minders, and runs off to hit the clubs and make out with male model Alex Cunha. Can't say we blame her!











And you, sweeties? Have you tried this new parfum? Which is your favourite one? 


Kisses <3
Ele

19 commenti:

  1. Appena potrò andrò in profumeria a sentire la fragranza di questo profumo, a me piacciono quelli fruttati e freschi:)
    Passa dal mio blog, se ti va potremmo seguirci a vicenda!

    thediaryofsophie11.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. Eccomi di nuovo qui, prima non riuscivo ad accedere per iscrivermi ai tuoi lettori fissi!:)
    Ora ce l'ho fatta, nuova follower:)

    RispondiElimina
  3. Hello!
    I love perfume! I do not know this, but it is very good! The packaging is beautiful.
    Kisses and a beautiful day!

    * * *

    Ciao!
    Adoro profumo! Non lo so questo, ma è molto buono! La confezione è bella.
    Baci e una bella giornata!

    http://deiafsalim.blogspot.com/
    @ DeiaFSalim

    RispondiElimina
  4. bel post, ti seguo , vieni da me e se vuoi ricambia mi faresti felice...kiss

    www.zagufashion.com

    RispondiElimina
  5. mi piace molto la bottiglietta del profumo! :)
    Passa da me se ti va...potremmo seguirci a vicenda! :)

    RispondiElimina
  6. This is great! I was on the quest for a new perfume, I will definetly be looking out for this! Love your blog!

    p.s thanks for coming to my blog, it means a lot to me! I will be following you, follow back it you like!

    RispondiElimina
  7. Love the universe, the looks and the commercial of this perfume ! but the fragrance... can't stand XD

    Olga
    http://ladyandolga.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  8. Very nice video! Thanks for sharing!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  9. I love this video!!!! My favorite parfum is Chloe! Do you know it?

    You have a nice blog, congrats! :)

    Maybe, we'd be followers, would you?

    baci

    http://2minutosblog.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  10. Cool video I like it!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    Giveaway on my blog!
    Cosa mi metto???

    RispondiElimina
  11. wauw very nice video!

    pls look also at my blog and become a friend if u like :)

    XO, Carmen
    www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  12. Thanks for your comment!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLhFDYQHDQY

    RispondiElimina
  13. Mmmm, it sounds good and I love the bottle. It's so girly chic. I'm currently loving Lovestruck by Vera Wang. It smells A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

    P.S. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Follow me and I'll follow back!

    XoXo, Bree
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

    RispondiElimina
  14. i love your blog ! and feja beha is one of my favorite model :DD. follow me if you love and i'll follow you back

    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  15. I love the fragance and I like the video, is stunning!

    RispondiElimina
  16. Buena entrada, me encanta el anuncio.
    Un saludo
    www.guapayconestilo.blogspot.con

    RispondiElimina
  17. adoro Freja ed adoro questo spot!! ottimo post!
    IF U WANT TO VISIT MY BLOG STREET CHIC http://artsecommunication.blogspot.com/ U CAN ALSO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Chic/126609910754628

    RispondiElimina